Making Your C.V. Work Harder
Outline – To help individuals craft a C.V. that really demonstrates not only their responsibilities, but also their true achievements and value to a potential employer.
The overall message-
“Your C.V. is your personal shop window, displaying you as the must-have item.”
- Are you in the process of seeking new employment?
- Have you recently been made redundant and you need to update your C.V.?
- Are getting lots of rejection letters from potential employers?
- Do you need help tailoring your C.V. to specific role?
- Would you like a C.V. that really showcases your talent to a potential employer but really would not know where to begin?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then I may very well be the person you need to speak to.
With my extensive experience as a recruiter and having seen many good and bad C.V.s I can help you put together and improve the current content of your C.V. to make it work much harder for you.
What I can cover with you
You will, upon sending your C.V. to me receive a report that will recommend and feedback on the following points.
- The use of stimulating but not fluffy language to help sell your skills
- A three step process to turn your responsibilities into valued achievements
- Tips and techniques to help in an interview.
- The most useful format and layout of a C.V.
Alternatively we can have a one to one session. Your session can take place in a situation at a convenient place for you. Your confidentiality is assured and your information is not shared.
“I recently met with Simon to give my CV an overhaul: his advice was incredibly insightful and practical, and the new version is a document that I have real confidence in. Highly recommended.” Joseph Barnes. Freelance Write and Sub Editor
If you would like to have a chat about setting up a session with me, Simon Hares, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 07979 537824 or simply fill in the form below.